The Official Website For The Young Multi Award-winning Artist Eleanor Leonne Bennett
- Eleanor Leonne Bennett is the CIWEM Young Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2013
- She has had her photography exhibited around the globe in galleries and published around the world in magazines.
- She has received coverage on the television station ABC as well as imagine FM (UK) and seen on BBC Persia.
- She was the winner of the UK National Geographic Kids Photography Contest 2010, The World Photography Organization's Photomonth youth award 2010,Young Photographer winner with the ESRC:Portraits Of Britain competition 2012 , National Theatre Port Urban Photography competition 2013 and has also won three National Art contests (from the age of 11) with the Woodland Trust Nature Detectives.
- In 2009 out of the whole of the UK she was the only entrant placed in the competition (Highly Commended) ran by Airbus and National Geographic called "See The Bigger Picture".
- She has worked on book covers with Fernhouse Publishing, Nine Arches Press, Finishing Line Press and Packt Publishing amongst many others.
- She has also had her work sold for charities - Great Ormond Street, Lovedrop and The Red Cross
Work now being sold at Collectionate , Saatchi Online , Clothability and other fine art galleries around the world
Open All Photographs
Taken at home
Through new grain
New Mills and close by.
Lyme Park, Cheshire
Light by name and nature
My work in exhibitions
My work as cover art