The Official Website For The Young Multi Award-winning Artist Eleanor Leonne Bennett
- Eleanor Leonne Bennett is the CIWEM Young Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2013
- She has had her photography exhibited around the globe in galleries and published around the world in magazines.
- She has received coverage on the television station ABC as well as imagine FM (UK) and seen on BBC Persia.
- She was the winner of the UK National Geographic Kids Photography Contest 2010, The World Photography Organization's Photomonth youth award 2010,Young Photographer winner with the ESRC:Portraits Of Britain competition 2012 , National Theatre Port Urban Photography competition 2013 and has also won three National Art contests (from the age of 11) with the Woodland Trust Nature Detectives.
- She has a very large and extensive catalog of images numbering over 60,000
- In 2009 out of the whole of the UK she was the only entrant placed in the competition (Highly Commended) ran by Airbus and National Geographic called "See The Bigger Picture".
- She has worked on book covers with Fern House Publishing, Nine Arches Press, Finishing Line Press and Packt Publishing amongst many others.
- She has also had her work sold for charities - Great Ormond Street, Lovedrop and The Red Cross
Work now being sold at Collectionate , Saatchi Online , Clothability and other fine art galleries around the world
Open All Photographs
Taken at home
Through new grain
A viewpoint close
Lyme Park, Cheshire
Light by name and nature
My work in exhibitions
My work as cover art